I will forward Damian's reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: John Scrivner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 6:43 AM
To: WISPA General List <wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] [Tranzeo] New Update - Tranzeo/Mtik disconnect issue
Oct 10th, 2008

Now if they would just drop a mere $1000 to join WISPA as a Vendor
Member they would earn mine. I use their products every day. I have
asked them to join, face to face, at shows as recently as the last
WiMax World a month ago. Tranzeo benefits regularly from WISPA but as
yet seems reluctant to support our industry efforts.
Scriv