From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jeff Broadwick
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 3:33 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Spammers or not?

Personally, I don't mind if someone sends me a single UCE with something
that relates to what I do.  I'm even more open to that sort of thing on our
Sales@ or Info@ addresses.  What I ask is that I be removed as soon as I
tell them I don't want their emails.

I've been on two lists for years that I can't seem to get rid of, and one of
them is my alma mater...go figure.

Regards,

Jeff