From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gino Villarini
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 6:59 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Dual Power Supply, how to?

Hello all

Im looking for a way to add redundant power to my mikrotik routers at
the towers,  The routers have a DC jack, so im looking for options..

Anything available? Or would I have to make my own?

Gino A. Villarini
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp.
tel  787.273.4143   fax   787.273.4145

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivery of the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone at 630-344-1586.