From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Mike Hammett
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 1:52 PM
To: WISPA List
Subject: [WISPA] What I sent to my friends, customers, etc.

You are greatly encouraged to pass this email along.

Please take a few minutes to file comments on this proceeding.  Comments are
due Tuesday, October 28th, 2008.  The passage of this with friendly terms to
Wireless Internet Service Providers (WISPs) would be a great benefit to my
company, Intelligent Computing Solutions.

http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/ecfs/Upload?hot_docket=1009000856|04-186|TV+White+S
paces&Send=Continue

or if the above link doesn't open a form

http://tinyurl.com/5v3soz

To summarize what this is about, TV white spaces are the channels in between
broadcast channels that aren't a TV station.  The Federal Government is
contemplating whether to open the usage of this space to other users.  Why
this space is so important is that it will allow my Internet signals to go
longer distances, through trees and buildings.  It would allow me to service
anyone in a certain radius of my towers because nothing really gets in the
way.  This space is prime space as it travels through anything, goes long
distances, and also is large enough to support high speed Internet.  The
licensed lite method removes a multiple billion dollar barrier to me using
this space and prevents the flood of consumer electronics into the space,
making providing service significantly more difficult, if not impossible.
The greatest benefit will be to we rural members of America where the low
population density and large geographic area makes providing high speed
services difficult and
  relatively expensive.  If you want more information certainly ask me at
(address removed on the list copy).

What do you say?  It could be as simple as the following:

I fully support the Intelligent Computing Solutions proposal for the
LICENSED LITE usage of TV white spaces for wireless broadband.

I won't be filing my comments for a couple days so I have the best proposal
I can create before the deadline, but you can be assured that it will be
there.  You should be able to see my comments, once posted, at the following
address.

http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/websql/prod/ecfs/comsrch_v2.hts?ws_mode=ret
rieve_list&id_proceeding=04-186&applicant_name=Intelligent%20Computing%20Sol
utions

or

http://tinyurl.com/59prgr

Mike Hammett