Sorry made a mistake, they will be turning off their analog stations.

Thank You,
Brian Webster

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Brian Webster
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2008 12:18 PM
To: Marlon K. Schafer; WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] How much spectrum will we get with whitespaces?

Keep in mind that many of the contours on this map will go away after
February. Most broadcasters have two channels on air to support both analog
and digital. They will be turning off their digital stations that go back to
the FCC and the DTV stations remaining run at 80% less power than the analog
stations.

Thank You,
Brian Webster