hi Marlon,

I don't know of any paid StarOS consultants.  (I get most of my ideas
from the StarOS forum at www.staros.com)

Are both ends StarOS?  If so, I would be happy to look at it for you
for free.  (but I would only grade myself B based on my two years of
using staros --  there are several very sharp people on the forum)

If only one end is StarOS, I would still look at it, but am less
confident of my abilities.

-John
Maple River Networks
Laingsburg Michigan

PS - thanks for your years of hard work supporting WISPs!