Travis,

We have one on a billboard at our Interstate exit. They had a sign that
needed Internet connectivity for updates, so we worked out an agreement
to provide the service at no cost if they allowed for a small 12db 2.4
omni to provide services to the area. We worked directly with the owner
of the billboard and he is able to charge more for the LED signs that
need Internet access. No issues. He pays electricity, did ask for
insurance from us and we asked him for 24X7 access rights. Have never
had to make a return trip yet. My guys hated it because it's a 80 ft
monopole with peg legs. Very time consuming to climb.

Thanks Dave