Gino,

This is from memory about a month ago... but here ya go (the commands
may not be exact, but should be close):

1. turn the power to the ODU on (odupower on)
2. set the frequency (freq 19000)
3. turn the oduagc off
4. set the ip address (ip config 192.168.100.100 255.255.255.0)
5. set the modulation at the lowest setting for alignment (speed 5 bpsk)

That should be about it. You should be able to establish a link at that
point. (linktest 10 will do 10 tests of the link quality). There are
some things you have to watch before turning the modulation all the way
up. The key to a good link isn't the RSSI, but the MSE (which needs to
be over 30.00 to run 256QAM). On a very short link, we actually had to
turn the power down to 13db to get the optimal MSE reading.

Also, make sure your alignment is right on. If your path calculation
showed -40 signal, you should be able to get at least a -40, maybe
better. If you are off by 20 or 30db, you are aligned to a side-lobe.

Send me a direct email if you need more help. I'll be on the road most
of the day tomorrow, but should have limited email access.

Travis
Microserv