From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of 3-dB Networks
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 7:01 AM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: Re: [WISPA] My favorite quotes from the FCC TVWS meeting today...

Brad,

I would encourage you to find 5 cases where 11GHz secondary license holders
had to upgrade dishes.  From what I understand it hasn't happened more than
once or twice... doesn't seem like a bad thing to me.

I'm going to be helping a customer deploy an 11Ghz 2ft dish link (would be
18GHz if it was allowed in that part of Colorado) in the next week.  I'm not
ever worried about an issue with it

Daniel White
3-dB Networks