From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Charles Wyble
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 7:41 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] NS2 Feedback

All I can say is WOW!!!

I deployed an NS2 in a client mode deployment for testing and put it
through heavy usage (lots of voip/downloads/youtube etc) for 2 weeks. It
worked flawlessly.

I then deployed it as a hotspot in El Segundo CA and it's working great.

Initial deployment was under the counter (closed on 3 sides) at a
merchant and we got pretty good coverage of the whole strip mall.

Tonight I moved it up near the ceiling and coverage (as expected)
dramatically improved.  We now provide coverage to 1 square block or so.

I can't wait to load up a custom firmware image and start deploying a
mesh.

NS2: 100.00
Wireless coverage you can count on: Priceless

Charles Wyble
http://www.socalwifi.net

--------