If anyone cares to see it, I dug up the presentation I did at Broadband
Wireless World 2005 (when it was still independent! Haha) and converted it
to PDF. It's got pics of the enclosures on there and it was previously
published so I should be in the clear from my old boss! Enjoy!

You can get it here:
http://www.drewlentz.com/BWW05-Rioplex-Drew.pdf

It's about 9.5MB

-