I am seeing more problems when the leaves fall off of trees versus when the
leaves are on them. My theory is that the leaves are soaking up the
miltipath of the signals and when they fall off they are getting through a
lot more and causing havoc on the AP. I have seemed to minimize the problem
by dropping the TX power on the client side about 3-6db and this seems to
take care of the problem. But then in the spring the signal has to be turned
back up when the leaves come back. Has anyone else noticed this?

Kurt Fankhauser
WAVELINC
P.O. Box 126
Bucyrus, OH 44820