I'm seeing 6 meg streams bursts but afterward showing the ~1.5 meg stream
average.

When starting the stream it detects quality and such, it would do about 2.5
megs for a good 10 seconds.  Then the video started (Super High Me in this
case) and it did 6 megs for a good 5 minutes.  The stream then stopped for
~1 minute and streamed for 1 to 2 megs (varied quite a bit).

http://iam8up.com/images/netflix-stream.PNG

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343