OK, maybe not for you.  But I am still going to be there trying.  And when it
fails you can tell me you told me so.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Travis Johnson
  To: WISPA General List
  Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 9:24 PM
  Subject: Re: [WISPA] NetFlix Streaming Bandwidth Information

  You can't oversubscribe it by very much. Most people watch TV from 6:00 to
10:00PM. What happens when they want to watch TV and it just doesn't work? What
will you do then? It's not that it will just be "slow" or "sluggish" as normal
internet services can be when oversubscribed, it just will not work. So then
what?

  Travis
  Microserv

  Chuck McCown - 3 wrote:
I deliver 100 mbps wholesale to many rural areas for $3-4K/month type of
figure.
That includes transport.
And stastically, you can oversub it, even with streaming content.
You are never going to have all 20 streaming movies all at the same time.
I am willing to take the chance.  That is how we are building out our
network.