> Call of Duty has to be another big one - those WW2 games have dominated the
> market for a while.
>
> Odd I can't find a ranking for Xbox live games.  I am confident Halo and
> Call of Duty have the majority of games.  I can't verify that Call of Duty
> does games p2p versus client-server, though.

One player in the match will be selected as the server based on the
quality of there connection with COD4 and COD5.  Its too bad they did
not allow dedicated linux game servers for these games.

I always tell custommers that if all the players in the given match
have a crappy connection its the server.  If its just them then it
'might' be a problem with there connection.  I have seen a number of
users with NAT issues on there router though.  Also, many times they
connect to there router wireless with the xbox or ps3 and that
connection goes crappy.

Matt