One valid point within a cloud of self-rightous bullsh*t does not a wise
person make.

Mike Hammett wrote:
> Mark does make valid points (not all), but they're often clouded by things
> other people don't want to listen to.
>

> -----
> Mike Hammett
> Intelligent Computing Solutions
> http://www.ics-il.com

Jack Unger - President, Ask-Wi.Com, Inc.
Serving the Broadband Wireless Industry Since 1993
Cisco Press Author - "Deploying License-Free Wireless WANs"
WISPs - Do you know where your customers are?
For wireless coverage mapping see http://www.ask-wi.com/mapping
FCC Lic. #PG-12-25133 LinkedIn Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jackunger>
Phone 818-227-4220  Email <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>