From: Tom DeReggi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 5:26 PM
To: WISPA General List <wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Article

As I weeded through the gibberish.... I did recognize one good point that he
made.....

"We need the ability to use public rights of way and to not
have our trade restrained by local authorities who seek to ban our equipment
deployments"

It would be nice to have the same rights to right-of-ways that incumbent
utility's have.

We will always be at a disadvantage without it. Wireless on its own, does
not get us every where that we need to get. There still has to be somewhere
to put the radios. And as long as Real Estate Owners control that, we are
not free to compete and grow.

Although granting Whitespace to Unlicensed, will be a HUGE step in the right
direction, to get past many of these easement barriers to entries.