From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John McDowell
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 10:28 PM
To: Motorola Canopy User Group; WISPA General List; wisp
Subject: [WISPA] Hard time getting Imagestream support auto attendant?
needhelp

We're having trouble getting Imagestream auto attendant, anybody know
another number? We're needing help tonight.
Thanks

--
John M. McDowell
Boonlink Communications

you may not use, copy, re-transmit, or disclose to anyone the message or any
information contained in the message. If you have received the message in
error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
delete the message. E-mail communication is highly susceptible to spoofing,
spamming, and other tampering, some of which may be harmful to your
computer. If you are concerned about the authenticity of the message or the
source, please contact the sender directly.

----