On Sat, 6 Dec 2008, Chuck McCown - 3 wrote:

>I screwed up.  Results are coming in but no way can I tie the
>technology to the sub count. Anyone know survey monkey well enough
>so that the result is how many subs on each type of technology?
>What I did will not be very meaningful.  Sorry.

I'm not familiar with Survey Monkey specifically, but most survey
software lets you add "conditional" questions.  Just set up a
question like what "gear do you use".  Tnen put up one conditional
question per answer.

* Butch Evans                   * Professional Network Consultation*
* http://www.butchevans.com/    * Network Engineering              *
* http://www.wispa.org/         * WISPA Board Member               *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/   * Wired or Wireless Networks       *