From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of Butch Evans
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 10:37 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] BitTorrent to go UDP in next release

On Tue, 2008-12-09 at 10:32 -0500, Brian Rohrbacher wrote:

Darn, so there isn't a good way to block it anymore.

Well, it will be MUCH more difficult to manage, that is a certainty.  It
will be MUCH more expensive in terms of CPU requirements as well as network
utilization that will happen in spite of your efforts to manage it.

* Butch Evans                   * Professional Network Consultation*
* http://www.butchevans.com/    * Network Engineering              *
* http://www.wispa.org/         * WISPA Board Member               *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/   * Wired or Wireless Networks       *

----