From: Rick Harnish [mailto:rharn...@greatamericanbroadband.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 5:35 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'; memb...@wispa.org; 'Motorola Canopy User Group'
Subject: [WISPA] New Vendor Member - Bingham McCutchen LLP

I would like to introduce Andrew Lipman of Bingham McCutchen LLP as a new
vendor member for WISPA.  I have attached a link to a video series by Jay
Zimmerman, the Chairman.
http://www.bingham.com/FromTheChairman.aspx?PageID=2    I would like to
thank Bingham for their support.

Here is some text from their website on Telecommunications Law:

Like our clients, Bingham's Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT)
Practice Group is on the cutting edge of the communications revolution. We
understand the communications industry - both where it is today and where
future opportunities lie. Our clients are established and emerging
telecommunications carriers; VoIP and Internet application providers;
wireless and satellite companies; cable operators, competitive video service
providers, broadcasters and media companies; equipment manufacturers; large
users of communications services; systems integrators; and investment banks,
venture funds and hedge fund managers. They range from Fortune 500 companies
to entrepreneurs with little more than an innovative concept. They come to
us for our unrivalled legal talent and our ability to help them implement
their strategic business goals and identify new business opportunities in
the rapidly converging communications, media and technology fields.

Bingham has one of the largest TMT practices in the world with 40 attorneys
and professionals. Our lawyers have played a role in nearly every
significant development in the communications industry in the past quarter
century, in the United States and internationally. Our attorneys have served
as in-house counsels in the communications industry and have held senior
positions at the Federal Communications Commission (FCC); the Federal Trade
Commission (FTC); the United States Congress; and other federal, state and
foreign government agencies. Our diverse experiences give us an in-depth
understanding of what matters to our clients and allows us to anticipate and
advise them on the latest market developments, regulatory changes,
legislative actions, and commercial and technical issues.

Our practice combines regulatory, corporate and transactional, dispute
resolution, land use, and legislative work. We are aggressive and creative
advocates for our clients at the negotiating table and before government
agencies in the U.S. and abroad. We also work closely with the firm's other
practices to meet the full range of our clients' needs.

Respectfully,

Rick Harnish

General Manager - Midwest Region

Great American Broadband