From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of George Rogato
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 12:06 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Target market for wisps

The portion of homes with cell phones but no landlines has grown to 18
percent, led by adults living with unrelated roommates, renters and
young people, according to federal figures released Wednesday.

An additional 13 percent of households have landlines but get all or
nearly all calls on their cells, the survey showed. Taken together, that

means about three in 10 households are essentially reachable only on
their wireless phones.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081217/ap_on_hi_te/cell_phones_only

--------