From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org]on
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 1:36 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] It's time again for those New Years Resolutions

Nice post Charles. I have known you for a few years. You are one of the most
driven people I have ever known. I like the fact that you live your life to
be a success in all you do. More importantly, you are sharing how you make
things happen for you. Too often we live our lives without sharing our
successes and how we achieved them. When I reflect on the last year of
things I have read here that made me really think about how I do things your
posts float to the top. This post in particular has me thinking more about
the mechanics of actually achieving more in my life.

Good men succeed in all they do. Great men teach their friends to succeed. I
hope you have a very prosperous and Happy New Year, Charles. I know we all
will if we live our lives with half the desire to achieve more as you have
outlined.
Warmest regards,
John Scrivner

----