From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of chris cooper
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 1:54 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: [WISPA] MDU access point selection

Hi-

Im looking for robust, outdoor APs for a high density MDU application.
Im intrigued by the Ruckus Zoneflex product for it's adaptive antenna arrays
and possible noise management values.  We've deployed MT APs under similar
situations in the past.  They work, but noise can be a challenge as the pop.
Density of the MDU climbs.  If you've used ruckus, do you like em?  Hate em?
Or, if you have another product recommendation Id like to hear that as well.

Happy New Year

Chris Cooper

Intelliwave LLC

----