Hi,

It looks a like a large VoIP/ISP provider in the western US has gone out
of business. OneConnectip (www.oneconnectip.com) is apparently in a
legal battle with Qwest. However, Qwest has basically turned off most
(if not all) of their services (over 100,000 DSL lines, backhauls, T1,
DIA, etc.) and I now have their clients calling us wanting us to hook
them up TODAY. Many people are going to be completely screwed because
they "turned over" their main business number to OneConnect and Qwest
doesn't give those back (they go back in the main number pool after so
many days). Just in our small market of 50,000 there are over 100
businesses that are completely down.

Yet another reason why I have always said to not have voice and Internet
service from the same provider. These businesses are now dead in the
water (no voice, no internet). Some of them have just sent employees
home because they can't do ANYTHING today. :(

Travis
Microserv