Something else you can do is use a printing co.  There should be one
local to you.  They should be able to print, stuff and qualify for
"bulk" rates.

Something else we did, we had 220 people in my subdivision, it was 92
bucks for postage, plus envelopes, plus printing, plus paper etc.
(non-profit subdivision here).  We had a printer sent out "cards" with
the yearly dues on them, for less than 15 cents a piece including
printing, postage and cards!

* Dennis Burgess, CCNA, A+, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
WISPA Board Member - wispa.org <http://www.wispa.org/>
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services*
*Office*: 314-735-0270 *Website*: http://www.linktechs.net
<http://www.linktechs.net/>

*/ Link Technologies, Inc is offering LIVE Mikrotik On-Line Training
<http://www.linktechs.net/onlinetraining.asp>/*