Is this property tax or sales tax? It sounds like the latter to me.  If you
have a fair market value lease then your lease company should have to eat
this in my opinion (for what that's worth). If it is a dollar buyout lease
then for all intents and purposes your lease is little more than a financing
option and requires you to pay the taxes (again my opinion). I have faced
similar issues in the past. I always make sure my sales taxes are paid up.
We had a $20K nightmare over this previously. If you buy gear and it is for
your company's use (not resale) then you own the gear and owe the sales
taxes. There is no exemption for WISPs regarding sales taxes that I know of.
Scriv