What happens when you fall?

Brian

John Valenti wrote:
Brian,
Why would you want to add a safety cable to the cage?  I'm on several
legs with the cages and they seem great. I usually just lean back to
take a break while climbing.

It seems like an unnecessary bother, and something else to get in the
way while climbing the ladder.  Just curious what your thinking is,
maybe I'm missing something.
-John