Hi All,

Just wanted to drop a line about a great new vendor I've run into.
www.trs-rentelco.com is a great company.

I have rented a fancy Fluke meter for testing some cat5 issues I've been
chasing.  When I got the unit and couldn't quickly figure it out I called
John for help.  Right off the bat he had me talk to his tech support folks
who took the time to help me program the unit correctly for the tests I was
running.

When the test results just didn't make sense they referred me to Fluke for
more advanced help.  No run around, no instructions to RTFM, just good old
fashioned help in getting my network running right.  As quickly as possible.

What a relief it is to know that companies like that are still around.

They have high end cable testers (the Fluke I'm using is a $7,000 unit!),
spectrum analyzers etc.

I highly recommend that you give these guys a chance the next time you need
some testing gear, you need it in a hurry, and you don't need it often
enough to buy it.

laters,
marlon