That's got to be such a relief, compared to the heat of summer...

:)

http://neofast.net/users/mark/pics/wp/centerou.jpg

That's how town looks in the summer...

Geeze, I am thirsty and gotta go turn the heat down, just looking at it..

Hope nobody gets hurt dealing with it.   Stay out from under  the trees!
We are having a mild version of the same here.   A few years back, we had a
doozy...   There was nearly a half inch of ice on the ground, and the frost
crystals on the antennas were 4-5 inches deep.   A link with -63 RSSI faded
to around -87 just from the frost building up.

I've got this huge and very old locust tree out front of my house that's
slowly dropping the branches off...  A few years ago one broke off and
smashed the back end of our minivan.   did enough damage it went to the
wrecking yard.

Be careful, it's not worth getting hurt to keep the web pages loading :)

<insert witty tagline here>