FYI there's also a semi-official hack (information is on their forum:
forums.untangle.com) about how to install ntop reporting as well.
Hopefully that as well as more detailed reporting will be included in
future releases. I participated in the recent Astaro beta and that
really spoiled me. It has much better reporting (by user, by domain,
etc) and the content filtering is better and more stable in my opinion
but it's very expensive to buy. So I run Untangle here.

Greg