Hi,

Maybe if you could post parts of your config file I can compare with our config file. It almost sounds like you are missing the static routes out both interfaces (unnumbered). Here is what we have on our Cisco going to a customer:

ip route 69.20.190.12 255.255.255.252 ATM1/0.551 69.20.190.6
ip route 69.20.190.12 255.255.255.252 ATM1/0.641 69.20.190.10

So we route the 69.20.190.12/30 network to both interfaces AND both IP's on the remote side. This was a critical thing that took us a while to figure out.

Travis
Microserv
RickG wrote:
I'm glad this subject has come up! I've got two ATT T1's. At their
request, we run Cisco CEF with per-packet load balancing. I am able to
get 2.8Mbps down but the upload is rarely above 1.5Mbps, sometime
1.8Mbps. I measure this with my laptop plugged directly into our Cisco
7204 VXR router using a multitude of speed test sites, running
multiple times. ATT says they see no issues. Any thoughts?
-RickG