Sorry Guys, I forgot to post the website.
http://www.wirelessmapping.com/Google%20Maps3.htm

From: motorola-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:motorola-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Rick Harnish
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 1:47 PM
To: 'Motorola Canopy User Group'; memb...@wispa.org; 'WISPA General List'
Subject: Re: [Motorola II] [WISPA Members] Lobbying Donations So Far

Here is what has been documented so far.  If Matt doesn't have zip codes of
the coverage areas, there is a 10 mile circle drawn around the office
address I believe.  That is why it is important that everyone registers
there zip codes.  I would like to see that map turn YELLOW over the next few
weeks.