From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Jeff Broadwick
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 2:28 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: Re: [WISPA] From Today's WSJ

Agreed, I don't like the international comparisons because they are
apples/oranges.  It's not fair to compare a small country with a lot of
people to the vast expanse of the US.  There really isn't another
developed country to compare to with the challenges we face for broadband
deployment.
There is also a question of who's numbers do you believe.

Additionally, those blazing speeds tend to end at the nation's border.  If
you are downloading from a site in-country great, out of country, not so
great.

The reason I posted the article was for the info on the "stimulus" package
and it's broadband component.

Jeff