Quick Note:

To submit the zip codes, use the contact us form at the WISP Directory
site and put the name of the provider in the subject line and the zip
codes (separated by spaces, no commas) in the Message field.   Or you
can send the information directly to my email address below.

Thanks!

Matt Larsen
mlar...@inventivemedia.net