Hi All,

I have a 9 mile link that I need to put in for a new tower site.  No problem
with the 9 miles.

However, the link will have 100% fresnel encroachment AND a tree in the way.

We'll have to be low to the ground (though I can see the other end right
now).  One end will *JUST* clear the top of a metal shop, at least we don't
hit it length wise.  A little further along, and across the street there is
a leafy tree.

If I could get 6 to 10 megs out there it would do for now.

There's not much of a budget for this so fancy licensed systems are out of
the question.

I was thinking an Airaya or MT system with a 1' dish on one end and 2' on
the other?

What would you do?

Or do I need to see if I can find another fiber location to send from?

Thanks,
Marlon
(509) 982-2181
42846865 (icq)                                    WISP Operator since 1999!
o...@odessaoffice.com
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam