I will second this, I would love to hear it!

-Cameron

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Travis Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 10:32 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Need 18ghz link

Isn't that the purpose of a public forum? :)

Travis
Microserv

Jeff Ehman wrote:
All,

When comparing exactly apples to apples, there is about a 10-20% premium
for a Dragonwave product.

There are plenty of threads on this topic.  I would be happy to grab a
bunch for you so hit me off off-list.  It really depends on your
application for which product you would like to go with.  I would be
more than happy to walk you through everything.

I try to refrain from stating opinions in a public forum.

-Jeff