>>Dragonwave did not ship $50mil last year, it
>>was closer to $40Mil - and by the way they are losing tons of money
>>quarter-after-quarter.  Trango is, and has always been profitable.

>Well you can read Dragonwave's latest financial statement here...
>http://www.dragonwaveinc.com/docs/corporate/DragonWave_Financial%20Statement
>s_Nov30%202008.pdf  So it does say gross sales was at 30 million CDN for
>three quarters... Dragonwave operates on a weird year end.  Anyways I used
>the 50 mil from what I was told off the cuff by a Dragonwave rep... anyways
>its probably fair to say it is somewhere between 40 and 50 mil...

Sales mean nothing -- the true test of a company's health and viability is
profitability (net income) and cash flow

The numbers you referenced show that Dragonwave loss $3.8 million and burned
$8.7 million in cash in the last 9 months ended November 2008

It shows them having $10 million in cash, $10 million in AR and $14 million in
short term investments

Reading Dragonwave's financials, while it's not a disaster, paints the picture
of a start-up company that's trying to "get over the hump"

So...assuming a soft economy...where performance is similar to where they are
now, and from a simplistic perspective, assuming they can collect all their AR
& liquidate all their investments at market value, Dragonwave has ~3 years
before they have to turn profitable, sell or raise more money

-Charles

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivery of the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone at 630-344-1586.