From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of St. Louis Broadband
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 7:00 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Insurance

We have been using Hartford for three years now and they are very good.
 Although we have never had a claim.
Victoria

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 3:43 PM, Forbes Mercy
<forbes.me...@wabroadband.com>wrote:

I was informed the Chubb is getting out of the ISP business so that
pretty much leaves Hartford so I'm trying to get on with them.  I used
Sue Larson at United but she must be busy because her responses are
usually a week apart and only after I ask her if she has any more
questions.

Forbes