I have heard rumours of collocating wind turbines and radio equipment,
but no real solid examples. I am currently in discussion with the owners
of a decent sized windmill and tower (about a megawatt, 200 ft) about
doing just that. They are willing, but would like some more information
to provide thier warranters and insurers. So, if any of you all have
experence with windmills and fixed wireless (especially) or celluar
installations I would like to hear your stories! My concerns are around
EMF interference, blades obstructing the Fresnel zone, and any problems
(hopefully none) in store for my hosts.

Thank you,
Tristan