Guys and Gals,

I have been asked to remove a 100' freestanding tower this week. I don't
have any room in my yard or in the warehouse to store it so my other
option is to cut it up and scrap it. If someone is interested in it I
will strip it down and package it for shipping. It would make a great
WISP AP tower for someone. You just need foundation bolts which you can
get from any tower manufacturer. The price I am asking will cover my
crane and personnel costs to disassemble and package for shipping. Once
again, if it gets sold here I will make a $200 donation to WISPA.

Tower info and pictures are here:  www.bb-recon.com/tower4sale

I also still have the two Lieberts. One 20 ton and one 10 ton System 3
glycol units with roof condensers. Buy one of these and I will donate
$250 for each unit to WISPA.

Just let me know you saw it here on the list as this stuff is listed
elsewhere and I don't want the organization to loose out.

Thanks

Bob