From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Jeff Broadwick
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 2:03 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: [WISPA] ISP-Lists Shutting Down/ISPCON also

Hi All,

Just saw a note from Jeff Goldman that at the end of March the ISP Lists
are
going away.  Also, got a note from Alex that they were going to shut
down
ISPCON.

Can't believe I've been following a number of their lists for over 8
years,
and going to ISPCONs for probably 5 years.

Thanks Alex and Jeff for all your efforts over the years!

Jeff

Jeff Broadwick
Sales Manager, ImageStream
800-813-5123 x106     (US/Can)