We've seen a drop in signal on all of our connections off of one AP.

In the beginning, connections were at -70(ish) for all CPEs.  Now they're at
-85(ish) and not really usable.

We've replaced several boards & radio cards ($250 a pop for one of these
radios), both at the AP and at the client (both AP & clients are Valemount
WAR4's).  Using Pac Wireless 3.5 grids on clients & Pac Wireless 3.5 VPol
sector at the AP.

Upon advice from Ubiquiti, we've grounded every point that could be grounded
(including antenna and card).

We've sent 5 of the radios back to Ubiquiti for testing to see if there's a
problem with them.

I'm wondering if any of you have seen the same things???

Mark Nash
UnwiredWest
78 Centennial Loop
Suite E