I got carried away searching for cables I also found this, it says in stock:

http://www.americantechsupply.com/chromatic_out.html

Part Number-ATSK5E-1KSTP-CMXT- (SPEC SHEET) Aerial- UV Rated CAT 5e With
Messenger- $ 169.00/1000 Feet We Also Carry OUTDOOR RATED PATCH CORDS!

ATSK5E-1KSTP-CMXT- INSTOCK! $ 169.99 Per 1000 Foot Box-Part Number :
ATSK5E-1KSTP-CMXT-UV Rated- ALUMINUM SHIELD CABLE- AERIAL CAT5E CABLE-
Ideal For Roof to Roof- EMP- Light EMP Shielding- FOR USE ON CELL-RADIO
TOWERS-Dependability you can trust! Our product is backed by 15 year
warranty, satisfaction guaranteed-We Also Carry OUTDOOR RATED PATCH CORDS!

Part Number ATSK5E-1KSTP-CMXT-CAT 5E SHIELDED - AERIAL- WITH
MESSENGER-UV RATED

Shielded CAT 5E OSP Rated Cable Part Number: ATSK5E-1KSTP-CMXT-UV Rated-
ALUMINUM SHIELD CABLE - THIS CABLE IS NOT GEL FILLED AND IS DESIGNED TO
USE IN BUILDING TO BUILDING EXTENTION OF TELEPHONE AND DATA ASERVICES
SUCH AS DSL-BROADBAND- ETHERNET- CAN ALSO BE USED FOR ENVIRONMENTS WITH
emp- electromagnetic pulse radiation- OR 'NOISY' AREAS THAT CAN
INTERFERE WITH DATA AND OR TELEPHONE TRANSMISSION. Dependability you can
trust! Our product is backed by 15 year warranty, satisfaction guaranteed

Call Us Today At (866) 650-3282 (DATA)