That comes to $24,288 for 20 miles aerial fiber with 64 strands.
Obviously this does not include easements, make ready, labor, etc. but
obviously the costs to put in fiber have dropped considerably over the
last few years. What brand fiber / supplier quoted you this if you do
not mind me asking?
Thanks,
Scriv