Hi Travis,

I know a few adult guys that will push anything you give them would be thrilled
to meet you and your unlimited plan at $75 / month / server =)

-Charles

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Travis Johnson
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 9:51 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Colocation

Unlimited = no limit. We have 465Mbps to the internet backbone via three OC3's.
We provide a UPS with a generator backup, an A/C controlled room, an ethernet
port, and unlimited bandwidth. We figure our "outgoing" traffic is free,
because we currently run at 75% incoming bandwidth vs outgoing. Power for a
loaded 1u server costs about $10/month (we currently pay $.04 per kwh). The
generator we have to have for our own NOC, along with the A/C unit.

Travis
Microserv

John Rock wrote:

Define unlimited

Please

John Rock

Director of Operations - Senior Engineer

Wireless Connections

166 Milan Ave., Norwalk, Oh. 44857

ACCessing the Future Today!!

ofc. 419.660.6100

cell 419-706-7356

fax  419-668-4077

http://www.wirelessconnections.net

This transmission and any files attached to it, may contain confidential

and/or privileged information and intended only for the named recipient. If

disclosure, reproduction, retransmission, dissemination, disclosure, copying

or any use of the information or files contained is strictly prohibited. If

you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by

reply transmission and delete this electronic mail.