The Exalt is also a TDM radio.

I didn't see that Radwin was MIMO. Does it operate on the same channel
or does horizontal and vertical need to be on separate channels?

I agree that Radwin "advertises" full duplex but again that is either a
mistake or sales fluff.  All the equipment is TDD.

And I agree that as long as the customer gets what he thinks he wants,
that is the goal.

-B-