E-band in Microwave point to point solutions is 70-90GHz approximately
(71-76GHz, 81-86GHz, 92-95GHz).  That would mean you're looking at
Bridgewave, E-band, and Gigabeam AFAIK.  Bridgewave is by far the market
leader, and my personal favorite.  We have also recently started selling
E-band, and it offers a slightly different feature set than Bridgewave.
These are short range generally gigabit (full duplex) links.  Very sensitive
to movement.  Here is a general overview of the band from E-band:
http://www.ebandcom.com/index.php?id=69

Since you mentioned Dragonwave and Trango I assume you're looking at the
other licensed Microwave bands.  Each frequency is somewhat different, and
has different rules.  Not sure of a primer to send you off the top of my
head.

The good news with all of this gear is that doing link calculations are
somewhat easy... many of these manufacturers offer free link planning
software that in my experience is pretty much dead on.  My suggestion would
be to speak to a reseller about what your looking for... I'm sure they could
help.  If you want to talk to me send me an e-mail offlist at
dan...@3-db.net and I would be happy to help further.

Daniel White
3-dB Networks
http://www.3dbnetworks.com