Greetings.

I don't think that you need a specific "program." to find a solution for
this issue.  I thought that you meant some sort of splash screen that
comes up on the CPE, or on the internal web server for the device in
question.

If you really just want  it to do so automatically, you can simple use a
nice page such as listed by the previous post, and have them put onto a
list of suspended traffic, so that they get redirected to this page
weather they are a new customer, or simply a customer who has not paid.

It seems more than doable, and not in need of a special program.

I am sure that you have already discovered this, however, I was not sure
so I just decided to post anyhow.

This is not unlike what you would do if you have and internet cafe' that
shows a screen for login, or payment if the time limit has expired.

Unless you are unfamiliar with webpage production, you could just make a
single page, and save yourself the trouble of trying to find a "good"
example.

The one listed below is very good, though.  And if you wanted to include
insurance, then you could have a second page, to indicate such service
requirements, and payment options...

Very viable indeed.

On Tue, 2009-04-21 at 22:08 -0400, J. Vogel wrote:
> I have a splash page such as what you are describing (
> http://vogent.net:88/ ) but no CPE insurance program.
>
> John
>
> Ray & Jean wrote:
> > Does anyone have a page they use when you cut off a customer for
> > non-payment and let them know that their internet has been suspended.
> > Letting them know what to do to activate it again, like making a payment.
> >
> > Also, I want to have customers pay an insurance on their equipment, I seen
> > one on this list about a year ago and saved the link to use later but it no
> > longer works, I believe it was Mac Dearman.
> >
> > It was a great program and I would like to use it, if I can.
> >
> > Thanks so much for your help!
> >
> > Jean Hill
> > Surfmore.Net

Martes Wigglesworth <mar...@mgwigglesworth.com>