Scott Carullo wrote:

> Thats good news for us...   It was obvious long ago this was a "take the
> investors money and run" mission

You have an interesting definition of "good news."

Anyone who sees this story (and I found it on consumerist.com, not an
industry source) will just see "wireless = unreliable and bad."
Obviously there are about a thousand technical distinctions between
their service and most of ours (different gear, different spectrum, and
of course everyone on this list does their own thing in a different
way), but all that will be glossed over, if it's mentioned at all, by
any mainstream press outlets that report on this.

One big wireless provider may have shot the rest of us in the feet, and
I forgot to wear the steel-toed boots today.

David Smith
MVN.net